The islands of Alola were given sườn when underground volcanoes erupted long, long ago. Pokémon came to lớn live in Alola when they flew, swam or were carried on the wind to lớn the isles.
A book in Trainers' School on third floor
Bạn đang xem: pokémon alola
Alola is the region where Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon take place.
Among the starter Pokémon for beginners are Rowlet, the Grass-type Pokémon, Litten, the Fire-type Pokémon, and Popplio, a Water-type Pokémon. In the anime, it's the residence of Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe, Professor Kukui, and Lillie.
Xem thêm: tinh hà xán lạn thuyết minh tập 3
Xem thêm: phim one piece tập mới nhất
Similar to lớn the Hoenn region, the Alola region is made up islands and is completely unconnected to lớn any mainland. The Alola region consists of 4 main islands and one artificial island. The names of the islands are:
- Melemele Island
- Akala Island
- Ula'ula Island
- Poni Island
- Aether Paradise (Team Rocket's Castle)
Decidueye / Incineroar / Primarina
Decidueye / Incineroar / Primarina
- Alola is based on Hawaii. Its name comes from the Hawaiian greeting, "Aloha".
- It is also worth noting that this is the first region with a palindromic name.
- Alola is the second region to lớn be based on the United States.
- This is the first region to lớn have Legendary Pokémon to lớn have evolved forms.
- Similar to lớn people in Hawaii, Alolan people use "Alola" as a word of greetings.
- Much lượt thích Johto region, this is the region not to lớn introduce new Fossil Pokémon.
- As Hawaii, which is where Alola is based on, is an island chain that emerged from the ocean only a few million years ago. Thus, Alola's not old enough to lớn have dinosaur fossils.
- This is the first main series game region which does not have Gym Leaders.
- Until the events of the game, there wasn't even an Elite Four or a Champion. However, thanks to lớn the efforts of Professor Kukui, two Kahunas, one Trial Captain, and one past victor of the Isle Challenge become the Alola Elite Four, while the player character becomes the Champion.
- Victory Road is also absent; instead, the player character travels up Mount Lanakila.
- In its anime adaption's episodes SM100 and SM101, an alternate dimension of Alola exists, and it is based on the game's Ultra Ruin, until Guzzlord's defeat.
- It is the first region in the main series games without a thể hình system.
- Technically, there is one Gym in the region. The Kantonian Gym is located in Malie City on Ula'ula Island, although it is only present in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and is not an official Gym.
- The Alola Pokémon League is currently the only actual Pokémon League Ash ever actually won, besides the Orange League. However, the Alola League is the only Pokémon League that Ash won that is in the games as well as the anime.
- All of the Alolan islands are named after colors in Hawaiian. Melemele is yellow, Akala is pink, Ula'ula is red and Poni is purple.
- This follows the pattern with Kanto cities, which, too, have the color motif.
- This also reflects Oricorio's sườn differences (Baile style is red, Pom-Pok style is yellow, Pa'u style is pink, and Sensu style is purple).
- Alola is currently the region with the most mythical Pokémon, having four/five different mythical Pokémon.
|v · d · eRegions
|Pokémon the Series
|v · d · eAlola locations
|Characters · Pokédex
|Cities, Towns and Villages
|Caves, Tunnels and Mountains
|Places of Interest