Chapter 1053 is titled "New Emperors".
Color Spread: Promotion for One Piece Odyssey.
Bạn đang xem: ỏne piece 1053
Despite the Five Elders attempt vĩ đại cover up the information, Morgans releases the full details of Luffy, Law, and Kid's new bounties. As the festival begins, Robin learns that Tenguyama Hitetsu is really Kozuki Sukiyaki and that Pluton is in Wano Country. As Ryokugyu prepares vĩ đại take action against the pirates without Sakazuki's approval, Kid reveals vĩ đại Luffy that he, Luffy himself, along with Buggy, Shanks, and Blackbeard are being called the new "Four Emperors".
In Mary Geoise, Five Elder Saint Topman Warcury is yelling at a marine telling him vĩ đại reprint the newspapers and change the image of Luffy's bounty and remove the D. from his name. The marine tells him that the photo was sent in by CP0 agent Guernica. He also says that they can't liên hệ the printing company. As the elder tells him vĩ đại cease distribution of the newspapers, Morgans is seen laughing and saying that it's up vĩ đại him vĩ đại spread this news "around the globe". He also says that Cipher Pol's transmission from Wano Country broke off right after they encountered the Big Mom Pirates' ship.
As a result, news of Big Mom and Kaidou's defeats spread all across the world and the three responsible for it; Monkey D. Luffy, Eustass “Captain” Kid, and Trafalgar D. Water Law, were issued huge bounties as a result: 3,000,000,000 each! This news shocks the Heart and Kid Pirates as Scratchmen Apoo asks where Kid is going off vĩ đại, and Killer suspects what he wants as he and the rest of the crew go off vĩ đại celebrate, while Law calls the situation complicated.
In the castle at the Flower Capital, a cook is seen making dishes for the big tiệc nhỏ. Jinbe is the only person in there and is drinking sake. Luffy, Yamato and Chopper are having fun at the tiệc nhỏ and eating while Brook is having a concert playing "Moon Princess", the tuy nhiên that Kozuki Hiyori used vĩ đại play on the shamisen. Meanwhile, in the castle basement, Tenguyama Hitetsu finds Robin looking around. She asks why his collection of Kokeshi Dolls are in the basement, and he reveals that it was once his secret hobby room before becoming his prison, as it also has a Poneglyph present. Robin questions what he means since she thought he was a swordsman, vĩ đại which he admitted he had talent in smithing but found it simply as a hobby since governing was so sánh weary for him. That is when he takes off his mask and reveals that he is actually the former shogun Kozuki Sukiyaki!
Robin is shocked, and asks him if Momonosuke knows that he is still alive, vĩ đại which Sukiyaki replies that he doesn't and that he has no plans vĩ đại tell him out of shame for letting the country be overtaken by Orochi, although Sukiyaki suspects that his retainers have probably already deduced his identity. He says that when he got out and saw the state of Wano, he planned on committing seppuku there and then, but Robin cuts off his sentence by telling him that the Poneglyph in the Arabasta Kingdom revealed that the ancient weapon, Pluton, rests in Wano Country and she asks him if it truly does. Sukiyaki confirms, saying that it is in fact in Wano.
At the former prison mine in Udon, Admiral Ryokugyu, whose real name is “Aramaki”, has subdued all of the Beasts Pirates imprisoned there, including King and Queen. It turns out he has the ability vĩ đại turn his fingers into roots, which he uses vĩ đại drain all of them of their liquids, and other liquids nearby. Ryokugyu picks up a transmission and notifies the Marines vĩ đại bring a warship vĩ đại Wano, and also vĩ đại not tell Sakazuki what he is doing before hanging up. Afterwards, he reveals that he finds Sakazuki’s extreme methods cool and wants his approval, which he thinks he can achieve if he brings him Luffy’s head.
Xem thêm: goc khuat so số phận
Speaking of, Luffy congratulates the Ninja-Samurai-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance, retainers, yakuza, and all of Wano for their outstanding victory. As Momonosuke watches, he remembers Luffy telling him not vĩ đại tell the people who he is because he doesn’t want vĩ đại be called a “hero”. That’s when Kid arrives announcing his intent vĩ đại kill Luffy, but Luffy quickly grabs him, and everyone starts partying.
After a bit, though, Kid breaks miễn phí of Luffy’s grip as he tells him he cares nothing for the tiệc nhỏ and simply came vĩ đại kill him, though he does tell him that the outside world has announced the names of the new Emperors, which are “Red-Haired” Shanks, “Blackbeard” Teach, Luffy himself, and, in a surprising twist, “Jester Clown” Buggy!
As for Ryokugyu, he approaches the Capital while hearing the festivities, but says that he isn’t in the festive mood considering the state the whole world is in now.
- Morgans sends newspapers reporting the defeat of Kaidou and Big Mom's alliance all over the world.
- The Five Elders attempted vĩ đại suppress the news, but were unsuccessful.
- The World Government fleet outside Wano Country was seemingly attacked by the Big Mom Pirates.
- Luffy, Law, and Kid all receive new bounties of 3,000,000,000 each.
- They also each have updated bounty posters.
- Luffy's wanted poster now depicts his awakened size.
- The picture was taken and sent vĩ đại the government by Guernica of CP0.
- The Five Elders ordered the picture vĩ đại not be used and the D. in Luffy's name vĩ đại be erased, but the Marines were unable vĩ đại comply with it in time.
- They also each have updated bounty posters.
- The alliance tiệc nhỏ with the Wano Country citizens in the streets of the Flower Capital.
- Luffy told Momonosuke vĩ đại cover up his own involvement in Kaidou's defeat vĩ đại Wano's citizens.
- Tsurujo is revealed vĩ đại be alive and is reunited with Kin'emon.
- Jinbe and Robin stayed in the castle.
- Robin heads vĩ đại the basement and finds the Poneglyph Brook talked about.
- She encounters Tenguyama Hitetsu, who shows his real face, revealing himself as Kozuki Sukiyaki.
- It is also revealed that Orochi imprisoned Sukiyaki under the castle basement for years until Sukiyaki managed vĩ đại escape.
- Sukiyaki asks Robin vĩ đại keep his true identity a secret due vĩ đại the shame he feels for being partly responsible for Orochi's rise vĩ đại power as the Shogun.
- Sukiyaki confirms vĩ đại Robin that Pluton is indeed in Wano Country.
- Ryokugyu, whose real name is Aramaki, is fully seen for the first time.
- He defeats King, Queen, and several Beasts Pirates in the Prisoner Mine.
- Ryokugyu's plant-based Devil Fruit abilities are shown further as he turns his fingers into wooden branches and uses them vĩ đại drain his targets.
- Ryokugyu decides vĩ đại take action against the pirates without Sakazuki's approval.
- As the tiệc nhỏ continues at the Flower Capital, Kid charges at Luffy.
- Kid shows Luffy the newspaper which contains the new members of the Four Emperors.
- It is revealed that Luffy and Buggy have replaced Kaidou and Big Mom as new members of the group.
- Ryokugyu heads vĩ đại the Flower Capital.
- After the chapter was finished, Oda started his second long manga hiatus of One Piece. The first long hiatus was twelve years before in Chapter 597. Both breaks were four weeks long. This would later be repeated a third time nearly a year later after Chapter 1086 when Oda was forced vĩ đại take a month-long break due vĩ đại eye surgery on astigmatism.
|Wano Country Arc|
|Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room! • Zoro and Sanji-senpai Admiring Project! Barto's Secret Room 2! • A Comprehensive Anatomy! The Legend of Kozuki Oden! • A Comprehensive Anatomy! Fierce Fight! The Five from the New Generation! • Great Fierce Battle Special! The Straw Hats vs. the Tobi Roppo • Great Fierce Battle Special! Zoro vs. an All-Star! • Great Fierce Battle Special! Alliance Counterattack vs. Big Mom • Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room 3! • Luffy-senpai Support Project! Barto's Secret Room 4!|