Dưới đây là một số Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 7 có đáp án mới nhất do luật Minh Khuê biên tập. Kính mời quý độc giả tham khảo để có thể chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi sắp tới.
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 7 – Đề số 1
Bạn đang xem bài: Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 7 có đáp án mới nhất năm 2022
Listen to a conversation. Choose the correct answer, A, B or C.
1. Where does Alex from?
A. the UK B. the USA C. Malaysia
2. What is Alex flying to?
A. New York B. Penang C. Bintan
3. Where is the transfer counter?
A. Gate 17 B. Gate 18 C. Between Gate 17 and 18
4. What would Alex like to do in the baggage claim area?
A. Check his luggage
B. Take his luggage
C. Put something into his suitcase
5. Where should Alex stay now?
A. Sit on benches
B. Sit on a sofa
C. Wait at a café
Listen again and complete the table with the words in the box.
6. This is Alex’ _______________ flight.
7. The transfer counter is on this _______________, on the left.
8. Alex mustn’t ____________ the immigration.
9. His _______________ is following him to Malaysia.
10. Alex should turn _______________ and he’ll see some benches.
I. Choose the word whose bold part is pronounced differently from others. Write A, B, C or D in the blank.
1. A. ferr B. fl C. happ D. ver
2. A. prze B. rde C. nght D. wn
3. A. cr B. mke C. plne D. sfe
II. Choose the bold word that has a different stress pattern from the others. Write A, B, or C in the blank.
4. A. music B. viewer C. story D. attract
5. A. interview B. musician C. piano D. successful
III. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence. Write A, B, or C in the blank.
6. Does the song have a positive______ ?
A. hit B. review C. star
7. I imagine that there _________ many people at the concert tonight.
A. are B. are going to be C. will be
8. I’m ______ an event for my school this month.
A. working B. organizing C. winning
9. If you’re into pop music, you _________ love this catchy song.
A. love B. are going to love C. will love
10. How many _________ does Taylor Swift have?
A. fans B. drums C. bands
11. His brother likes football, _________ he doesn’t.
A. and B. or C. but
12. Wind power is an _________ source of energy because in the past, people used it to sail to new places.
A. ending B. old C. ideal
13. Please go to Gate 2 at least 30 minutes before the _________ time.
A. luggage B. running C. departure
14. Tunnel buses are _________ enough to carry many passengers.
A. spacious B. quick C. economical
15. Environmentally _____________ sources of energy are searched for.
A. lossless B. friendly C. limited
I. Read the passage and decide whether each statement is True or False. Write True or False in each blank.
There is now an amazing new car that can run on air. It is cheap, creates no pollution and costs almost nothing to run.
The new CAT (compressed air technology) car was on display at the Paris motor show. The car was invented by a Frenchman Guy Negre. He has spent the last six years developing his idea and has now produced a car that can travel up to 120 miles (200 kilometres) on one tank of compressed air and reach speeds of up to 65 mph (110 kph). The car will cost around 7,000 pounds and will come complete with its own refuelling system.
There is a problem with the car though. It will take around four to five hours to refuel. A high speed refuelling station has been designed, but this will cost around 70,000 pounds.
1. There was a motor show in Paris. ___________
2. Two French men invented the car. ___________
3. The car can run very fast. ___________
4. The car has no problems at all. ___________
II. Choose the option that best completes each blank in the passage. Write A, B, or C in the blank.
A Success Story
Jamal Edwards is the boss of a music Youtube channel, and he even received an (5) from the queen for his services to music. So, what’s his story?
Jamal was born in England in 1990. At sixteen, with a video camera, he uploaded a video of foxes and received 1,000 (6)! Soon he wanted to combine his love of filming with his passion for grime – a type of hip hop music.
Jamal began filming some grime artists when they were performing in the street and at concerts. After his posts, thousands of people (7) and downloaded the videos.
In 2007 he (8) his own trực tuyến TV station, SBTV. First, he added live concerts and interviews with musicians to grime music videos. Later, he started including different types of music to attract more viewers. The strategy worked, and today, SBTV is very (9) among young people.
5. A. present B. cup C. award
6. A. visits B. singers C. videos
7. A. listened B. watched C. took
8. A. created B. sang C. looked
9. A. boring B. alive C. popular
I. Rearrange the words in a correct order to make a complete sentence.
1. he / try / his / must / best / .
2. Anna / any / does / cash / not / have / .
3. there / any / are / panels / solar / the / on / this / of / roof / building /?
4. like / you / to / would / with / dance / me / ?
5. sit / you / here / cannot / .
II. Rewrite the following sentences with the given beginning in such a way that the meanings stay unchanged.
6. There were many fans at the concert.
Many fans ____________________________________________
7. Everyone loves this song.
This song is going to be a________________________________
8. Tim thinks he’ll be famous soon.
Tim thinks everyone will_________________________________
9. She can sing very well.
She is a _______________________________________________
10. Nathan has one weakness in nhảy đầm.
Nathan cannot __________________________________________
Immigration Officer (I.O.): Good morning. Where are you from?
Alex: Good morning. I’m from the UK. Do you know where the transfer counter is? I’m flying to Penang, Malaysia. This is my first flight.
I.O: It’s on this floor, on the left, between Gate 17 and Gate 18.
Alex: Can I go to the baggage claim area? I would like to take my baggage.
I.O: Oh, no. You mustn’t clear the immigration. Your baggage is following you to Malaysia.
Alex: Thank you. Where can I stay now?
I.O.: You are welcome. Please, turn left over there and you’ll see some benches. Here is your passport. Enjoy your flight.
Alex: Thanks a lot. Bye.
Xem thêm: hình xăm đầu kỳ lân đẹp
1. He must try his best.
2. Anna does not have any cash.
3. Are there any solar panels on the roof of this building?
4. Would you like to dance with me?
5. You cannot sit here.
6. Many fans came to the concert.
7. This song is going to be a big hit.
8. Tim thinks everyone will know / love him soon.
9. She is a very good singer.
10. Nathan cannot dance well.
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 7 – Đề số 2
I. Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part
1. A. chemist B. school C. chance D. chaos
2. A. frog B. drag C. change D. mug
3. A. kite B. cookie C. hike D. knit
II. Choose the words that have the different stress from the others
4. A. ticket B. costume C. event D. number
5. A. return B. happen C. differ D. visit
6. A. yourself B. thirteen C. abroad D. village
III. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D
7. He became …………………….when a journalist asked him questions about his private life.
A. embarrass B. embarrassed C. embarrassing D. embarrassingly
8. …………………….do the buses run? – Every ten minutes.
A. How B. How many C. How often D. What time
9. Cyclists must …………………….for pedestrians when they are cycling along the country lane.
A. see off B. look out C. avoid D. observe
10. We will cut down on the use of natural gas because it is ……………… and harmful to the environment.
A. plenty B. limited C. available D. abundant
11. If we go on …………………….electricity, we will have to pay a lot next month.
A. wasting B. increasing C. turning on D. making
12. At this time next week we ……………….to work to support the air pollution cutting down campaign.
A. will cycle B. will be cycled C. are cycling D. will be cycling
13. You can use a jet pack to ………….…anywhere easily.
A. drive B. sail C. ride D. fly
14. The scars which are generated by solar energy are called ……………… cars.
A. solar-wasted B. solar-powered C. solar-friendly D. solar-daily
15. I think means of transport in the future ………………….…petrol.
A. aren’t using B. aren’t going to use C. won’t use D. won’t be using
IV. Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentence.
16. I don’t think it will come true soon; however, your idea is really ……………. (IMAGINE)
17. Thomas Edison is one of the greatest ………………….… in history. (INVENT)
18. ………………….…(or the state of having no home) is a significant social issue worldwide. (HOME)
19. Life in the city is more ………………….…than that in the countryside. (STRESS)
20. We couldn’t see the airplane because it ………………….…behind the cloud. (APPEAR)
V. Use the words given and other words to complete the second sentence
21. We shall be using wind power at this time next year. (used)
Wind power …………………………….at this time next year.
22. I will be with my brother in Son La Hydro Power Plant at this time next week. (staying)
At this time next week ……………………………..my brother in Son La Hydro Power Plant.
23. Solar panels will be put in the back yard next Saturday. (put)
They ………………………………………in the back yard next Saturday.
VI. Read the passage and choose the correct answer to each question:
Making a film takes a long time and is very hard work. Writing the story for the film may take many weeks. Filming the story being acted – or shooting the film, as it is called – often takes at least six months. Actors and cameramen work from very early in the morning until late at night. Each scene has to be acted and reacted, filmed and refilmed, until it is just right. Sometimes the same scene may have to be acted twenty or thirty times.
The film studio is like a large factory, and the indoor stages are very big indeed. Scenery of all kinds is made in the studio. Churches, houses, castles and forests are all built of wood and cardboard. Several hundred people work together to make one film. Some of these people are the actors and actresses. The director of the film, however, is the most important person in a film studio. He decided how the scenes should be filmed and how the actors should act.
Most people go to see a film because they know the film stars in it. Sometimes the film may be very poor. It is best to choose a film made by a good director. Some famous directors make their films very real. People feel that they themselves are among the people in the film.
24. Shooting a film often takes __________
A. Less than six months
B. At least six months
C. Many weeks
D. Form early in the morning until late at night
25. Some scenes have to be filmed many times because ___________
A. It takes a long time to make a film
B. It is often difficult to make a film
C. Many people work together
D. The film is poor
26. Which of the following is compared to a factory?
A. The film studio
B. The indoor stage
C. The scenery
D. A poor film
27. We should choose a film which ___________
A. has actors we know
B. seems very real
C. takes a long time to make
D. is made by a good director
28. We should choose a film which ___________
A. has actors we know
B. seems very real
C. takes a long time to make
D. is made by a good director
VII. Read the following passage and choose the best answer for each blank.
Young people can bring enthusiasm, energy, creativity and flexibility to an organization. If your organization works (29) ……………young people, in any way, young volunteers can add value to your services by bringing a youth perspective through new ideas, theories and knowledge. They will also help bridge the (30) ……………between generations. Engaging with young people also allows your organization to (31) ……………for the future and help to prevent your volunteer base from shrinking over time, as the ageing of the (32) ……………begins to affect the ways in which people volunteer. Having young people in your organization contributes to the future of volunteering and the community – people who start volunteering (33) ……………tend to continue to volunteer for the rest of their lives.
29. A. of B. about C. with D. on
30. A. gap B. hole C. road D. length
31. A. intend B. dream C. think D. plan
32. A. citizen B. population C. nationality D. mankind
33. A. lately B. fast C. early D. recent
Đáp án đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7
1. C; 2. C; 3. D; 4. C; 5. A; 6. D
7. B; 8. A; 9. B; 10. B; 11. C; 12. D; 13. D; 14. B; 15. C
16. imaginative; 17. inventors; 18. homelessness; 19. stressful; 20. disappeared
21. will be used
22. I will/ shall be staying with
23. will put solar panels
24. B; 25. B; 26. A; 27. D; 28. D
29. C; 30. A; 31. D; 32. B; 33. C
Trích nguồn: Cao đẳng Tài nguyên và Môi trường miền TrungDanh mục: Tổng hợp
Bạn thấy bài viết Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 7 có đáp án mới nhất năm 2022 có khắc phục đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu ko?, nếu ko hãy comment góp ý thêm về Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 7 có đáp án mới nhất năm 2022 bên dưới để Trường THPT Vĩnh Thắng có thể thay đổi & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho các bạn nhé! Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website: thptvinhthang.edu.vn của Trường THPT Vĩnh Thắng
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết này: Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 7 có đáp án mới nhất năm 2022 của website thptvinhthang.edu.vn
Chuyên mục: Văn học
Xem thêm: tọa độ địa lý là gì